Cairns - Palm Cove - Port Douglas - Atherton Tablelands

Weddings - Formals - Film and Photographic - Special Occasions

Friday, October 15, 2010

New brushes and a makeup case!

I am so excited ... I've just bought a brand new makeup case to fit the rapidily expanding stock of makeup that I have...


And the new brushes and M.A.C palette that I ordered have also arrived along with some new NYX products.


I met Bec and Crystal from Perth this morning. They are both guests at a wedding at Palm Cove and they booked me to do their makeup so I was able to try out some of my new eyeshadows!

Tomorrow I am holding a one hour makeup class for a lady who is in Cairns on holidays. I'll be giving her lots of tips and teaching her some of the tricks that I use as a professional. We'll also talk about how to choose the right colours and I'll also teach her ways to enhance her facial features by contouring and highlighting.

If you'd like to book a makeup class email me at abigail@finessemakeup.com or check out my website www.finessemakeup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment