Cairns - Palm Cove - Port Douglas - Atherton Tablelands

Weddings - Formals - Film and Photographic - Special Occasions

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Swiss Beauty Workshop

I held my first ever Swiss Beauty Workshop today with Arbonne's Ultra-Premium Swiss Skincare and Cosmetics!

The workshops are an educational interactive pampering session where you get to try the skincare and makeup. 

The thing I absolutely love about Arbonne is that the products are all botanically based with certified organic Swiss herbs. There are no harmful ingredients which means every product is pure, safe and beneficial.

The makeup is incredible and because of the natural ingredients and amazing technology it's also really good for your skin. I've been using the Perfecting Liquid Foundation with SPF 15 and skin firming properties... in just five days, I've noticed an incredible difference in the way my skin looks and feels - it's very exciting!






If you would like to learn about proper skincare then book a Swiss Beauty Workshop with Finesse Makeup. There is no charge and the benefits will be with you for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment