Cairns - Palm Cove - Port Douglas - Atherton Tablelands

Weddings - Formals - Film and Photographic - Special Occasions

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kerri Kang's Wedding Photos

Kerri just sent me this lovely email with photos from her wedding day which I thought I would share...

Hi Abigail! How are you? Hope you have been busy! Thanks so much for your awesome talent. If I ever need make up done again there is no doubt you will be the person I call. I will send you some pics but they will be in separate emails as I don't know how to attach multiple pics to one email from an iPhone (technophobic!) Feel free to use the pics if you need them to spread word about your business. You really are a star!!!!

Regards,
Kerri Kang :) 
(smith)


Professional Makeup Artist for: 
Bridal  *  Commercial  *  Formal  *  Special Occasions  *  Photoshoots

No comments:

Post a Comment