Cairns - Palm Cove - Port Douglas - Atherton Tablelands

Weddings - Formals - Film and Photographic - Special Occasions

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Finesse Makeup launches new Product Line

I'd like to introduce a new brand which I have discovered and absolutely love.

The company is called Arbonne and they make ultra-premium Swiss skincare, haircare and cosmetics.

The products are all completely botanically based and they don't contain any of the harmful ingredients found in many other ranges.

I have been using the Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation for several months now and I can honestly say it's absolutely brilliant. It is water-proof, easy to spread and a little goes a very long way. Even better than that, it has SPF15 broad spectrum sun protection, skin-firming properties and I am told clinical trials have shown it increases the moisture content of the skin. And that's just the foundation!

I'm also using Arbonne's RE9 Anti-ageing skincare daily luxury routine and my face is glowing. You only have to use the tiniest amount of each product and it smells and feels beautiful. The moisturisers don't leave any oily residue or film on your skin, they soak right in and they're great in the tropics.

Did you know that only 10% of ageing is genetic (and the passing of time) and the other 90% is environmental ageing. That's good news as it means 90% of the visible signs of ageing are within our control!

So if you are ready to outgrow ageing start using Arbonne's beautiful ultra-premium Swiss skincare, I guarantee you will absolutely love it.

Send me an email if you'd like to know more.

Friday, January 7, 2011

A Very Tropical Wedding

It was a busy day at the Shangri-La Hotel in Cairns today with a flurry of people all preparing for an afternoon wedding.

And it was certainly tropical! The humidity was unbelievable and with a thunderstorm looming on the horizon it was lucky the bridal party had mainly planned for an indoor event.

Very trying conditions for makeup but that's exactly why I use a waterproof foundation which is designed to resist heat, humidity, tears and perspiration, absolutely perfect for the Far North Queensland climate!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The proofs from City Life Magazine's December Issue

I finally have the proofs from the makeup I did for the photo-shoot with Toni Jones which appeared in the December issue of City Life Magazine.