Cairns - Palm Cove - Port Douglas - Atherton Tablelands

Weddings - Formals - Film and Photographic - Special Occasions

Friday, September 10, 2010

Michelle and Rick Bremner

Michelle and Rick were married in Cairns on the 1st of May 2010.


In a bizarre twist, Michelle booked me to do her makeup without realising we went to school together, so what began as a simple booking turned into a mini re-union.

When I arrived on the morning of Michelle's wedding day to do six makeup I was pleasantly surprised to learn that among the six would be Michelle's older sister Kirsten who was one of my high school teachers and also Stacey Coglan, a former student who was my House Captain.


All of Michelle's bridesmaids were lovely and it is was a very enjoyable morning.

 
Congratulations Mish and Rick!

1 comment: